Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finally...the Halloween slide show!

Click to play Trick or Treat!
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards  Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

I can hardly believe it! My slide show is finally fixed! I ended up having to re-do it, but "Smilebox" fixed the flaw in the template! So here are a few of the photos from our Halloween...it was a really nice night, not too cold but just enough of a nip in the air to enjoy hot cider and a bowl of chili when we were done.

I don't have a lot of pictures of the older girls...they ran way ahead, and we couldn't keep up. We barely kept up with the younger four, and Caroline was dragging, she was so tired! One note about Mickey's costume...that was my uniform when I was in the Army! It was quite large on him, even with the pants cinched in all the way (and they're a "small/short"). The helmet, equipment belt and ruck were Jon's, and he had a blast wearing all that stuff...at least until he figured out how heavy it all was!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mickey looked too cute as a tiny soldier! I miss my Mickey hugs!

Wish we could have put our matching ladybugs side by side on Halloween ~ when are you guys gonna move to NC?

Glenna said...

Wow! Great slide show! Mickey wore the army uniform very well and Caroline was a very sweet ladybug! Thanks for great pictures! Glenna