Friday, December 21, 2007

Let's try this one more time...


Tonight we trekked back to the mall to visit Santa and get our photos taken again...it's a long story, but the ones I took on our first visit were better than the ones we PAID FOR! Santa's helpers were nice enough to oblige and take the photos over again. The one of the four kids is better, but I still like the one I took myself last time. The best thing about going back was that Mickey had decided to make changes to his Christmas list, so he was able to give Santa an update. Santa's helper got a really cute picture of Mickey with Santa, too!




Oh, and Santa's lap was a "NO GO" for Caroline this time, too!

Check back soon...lots of Christmas photos to come!

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Actually, I'm siding with Caroline! Santa looked as if he needed to go home, eat some milk and fattening cookies and most of all, practice smiling! I love you all! Happy New Year!