Monday, July 14, 2008

Whew!



We just rolled in last night at 12:05 am from our road trip to Washington, D.C., and our first (hopefully, annual) Guangdong Girls Reunion. After well over 1000 miles, we're tired...but it's a happy tired from a trip full of memories and adventure. As we finished unloading the van, I looked over and saw Caroline sprawled on the sofa. I had to laugh...she looked like I felt. I am bound and determined to get caught up on blogging, but those of you who follow our blog know that I haven't even finished blogging our Florida trip! I'll try to post tonight, and I'll link new Florida posts as I get them done. I've taken a bazillion photos in the past week and drained my camera battery more times than I can count. I know a few people who will be after me to see those pictures ASAP! So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sweet Taroyine,
Kylie was exhausted today and slept five hours worth of nap and asked to go to bed at 8pm tonight. I almost feel like a bad mommy for wearing her out so, but all I had to do is listen to her thank Jesus for you in her prayers tonight.
We love you!
Kylie and family