Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The next installment...


At long last, another installment of our Washington, DC, trip is ready for the blog. It's only been two weeks since the first one. I actually wrote the post on August 25th...I'd like to blame it on the busy-ness of the season, but in the last couple of years, I've come to realize they're ALL busy seasons. Nonetheless, I finally finished going through all the pictures. I've posted a few of my favorites on the July-dated post (link below), and the rest are broken down into three slide shows...the last of the three is one for all you museum geeks and airplane gurus...a virtual tour of the National Air and Space Annex. I made the mistake of letting Jon take my camera for a while, and, as a result, we have eight kazillion pictures of airplanes. But, you know, it makes him happy. Not only does he LOVE musuems, he LOVES planes. He was literally a pig in mud. So check out Breaking us in easy for the next episode, including a visit to the America World office, lunch with more of our Guangdong buddies and all the details of our afternoon at the Air and Space Annex.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Somehow I was hoping that the busyness would start to slow down...

Sigh!

lillian08 said...

Fantastic pictures! Loved them, also I had never seen pics of AWAA... Thank you for sharing your experience.;o)
His,
Jen

Unknown said...

Cindy,

You are a GREAT wife for sharing your camera with me that day! THANK YOU!!!

I don't say it enough, I LOVE YOU!