Sunday, April 5, 2009

Never too many...

Sometimes I get a little aggravated with myself because I take so many pictures. I get somewhat overwhelmed, wading through them and trying to choose my favorites. But pictures like these make me get over myself because, well, they're just funny...and if I hadn't taken too many pictures, I might have missed these moments...

DSC_0132e

"Oh, yeah...I remember you.
The one with a camera stuck to your face."

DSC_0115e

Caught double-fisting it...

Can I just say I love this

little junk-food junkie?

Many, MANY more pictures to come

of our visit with Kylie, Caleb, Kristi and Ian!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

My girl can make some faces, can't she?

And my only comment on my son double fisting candy? Perhaps I was a bit too smug when I had one very healthy eater on my hands...

Tricia said...

Cindy, Thanks for the kind words! I really like this picture of Kylie. She's the sweetest thing ever!! And Caleb, well he's so much like my youngest--it's unbelievable. All of us are junk food junkies! A day without chocolate is NOT complete. As I sit here at the computer, Andrew is deciding what one piece of candy he can have before he brushes his teeth and goes to bed. :)

Rebecca Lily said...

These are so cute. I know exactly what you mean about taking so many pictures, but I love capturing moments like this too!

Donna said...

I love these pictures! So glad you didn't miss them!!!
Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Our Journey said...

Too many pictures? I didn't know there was such a thing? People make fun of me for always having my camera around my neck! But all of our kids are just too cute not to take 1,000's of pictures of!