Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Dashka...




My sweet sister-in-law, Robin, is in Haiti this week, serving on a medical missions trip with a local church. She was made for this mission. She has the most loving, gentle touch and soft voice. I can see her in my mind's eye, loving on the precious people of Haiti.



I'm so thrilled that she has set up a blog and is taking photos and sharing her experience on this trip! One of the first photos she posted is of this darling baby girl who needs prayer. Her name is Dashka, she isn't nursing well, and she weighs 4-5 pounds. I'm hoping we'll hear more about her progress.




Click here to follow along on Robin's trip this week. Thanks so much for your prayers!






1 comment:

Kristi said...

Checking out her blog is on my list of things to do this week! Thanks for the link!