Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rewind...

It's June already! I have no idea where May went. I feel like I need to rewind the last few weeks, and yet I'm thoroughly relieved to have them behind us. The end of the school year is always a flurry of activity, and I'm pretty much always exhausted by the time we reach the end. In the midst of trying to catch up on laundry, clean up the clutter, keep up with my new exercise routine and nurse our latest tonsillectomy patient, I managed to finish another blog post of our trip to Florida. Just scroll down to the next post to view it. I'm the kind of girl that needs things in sequential order, so eventually I'll add a link here and move it back to April. I know, I'm weird. Hope you love photos of blue water and palm trees because I kind of went a little overboard. I don't get out much, you know...

No comments: