Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday...


It's not the most technically amazing photo I've ever taken.

It's not even her best smile.

One of her eyes is all squinty from her hat.

And the focus is off.

I'm having lens issues, mostly of the busted variety.

This photo was taken in a snap second as I turned the camera and saw her walking toward me.

But something about it grabbed me.

Her silly sweet nature that makes me smile on a rainy day.

And every day.

Today's post is inspired by one of my favorite bloggy photographer friends, Lisa. In addition to our love of photography, we share a heart for adoption and have daughters adopted from China. She's featuring a new link on her blog, and what I love about it is that it's just about the easiest thing to participate in that you could ask for.

And I need easy these days.

I have roughly 7,462 photos that have never seen the light of day.

Maybe more.

That's what happens when you give me a digital camera and an 8G card.

So there's plenty more where this came from.

I know, you can hardly wait.

In the meantime, go check out some of the links on her blog, and post your favorite photo of the week.


the long road

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is adorable!

Kristi said...

Great capture of her spunky but sweet personality!

Give her a kiss for me...

Love you all!