Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sink or swim...


Somebody in our neighborhood made the suggestion that we let our dogs take a dip after the pool closed for the summer. Much to our poodle's dismay, our homeowners association approved it.



And Abi could hardly wait to see if our eleven-year-old pup could swim.


He set sail in three feet of water...in way over his fuzzy little head.


I have to admit I was more than a little apprehensive that he would sink.


I needn't have worried.


He literally motored across the entire width of the pool in less than a minute.



Abi sprinted to the other side to bail him out.


Not a second too soon, from the looks of it...



Did I mention it wasn't even 60 degrees out?


Purely speculation, but I think their relationship may be treading water.

September 6, 2011

No comments: