Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just me and my shadow...



It's not anywhere close to Groundhog's Day, but Caroline definitely saw her shadow today. We were outside for a few minutes, and she decided to bolt for Grandma's house next door. As she was toddling down the sidewalk, she noticed her shadow. I wish I would have had the video camera handy! It was quite amusing to see her weave left and right. I'm not sure if she was trying to elude her shadow or experiment with it!



"Drat! Grandma's not home!"


The outfit she has on is one I found at a consignment store last fall, I think...way before we got our referral. I paid a whopping $5.50 for it, and it looks brand new! I've been waiting to see her in it, and I took advantage of this morning's cooler weather! Of course, her tiny little hiney doesn't come close to filling out the size 18 month bottoms, but it's still, oh, so cute! I think we're going to run into that a lot with two-piece outfits.

Here are a couple more photos of our little China cutie and one of Mickey teaching her how her new Fridge Phonics toy works. Thanks, Auntie Rhonda! She loves it! She especially likes to push the "ABC Song" button and get us all singing it and then halfway through, pushes the button and starts it over again!




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Kylie had a "bob and weave" incident with her shadow on Sunday. I too was bummed that I didn't have the video camera.

And aren't consignment sales the greatest?