Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Frog Song

Caroline spends a fair amount of time next door with her "Magga", and one of the things they do is play the piano. On Easter, Caroline had her turn at the piano and spent quite a while playing through "her" book. Each time she turned the page, she scooted down to the left of the bench. Then she would scoot to the right to read the righthand page. As funny as that was to watch, I howled when she played "The Frog Song"! If you listen carefully, you can hear her chanting "frog, frog, frog, frog..." and then, at the end, she dramatically belts out, "FROG!" as she hammers the piano keys with a fortissimo flourish. Hilarious...






Don't forget to click "pause" on the music player

at the bottom of the page before playing video...


More Easter pictures are coming, I promise...

3 comments:

Glenna said...

Wow! That's really cute - I've watched it over and over...I love it! Thanks for posting it!..I love you all!....Aunt Glenna

Kristi said...

Oh my word! That is WAY TOO funny and I can't wait to show Kylie tomorrow...

Kristi said...

Update on my comment ~ Kylie and I just watched 5 times! Each time it ended she said (and signed at the same time ~ which means she is really serious!)"MOR!" Wish you guys lived next door to us so they could play piano together!
Love to your family from ours!
Kristi