Monday, May 25, 2009

New posts...

If you don't have an RSS feed for my blog, then you might not know that I've done a little more back-blogging...


See Caroline hanging out with SCC's road manager and the Show Hope gang here...



DSC_2290e



Click here to read "Do you believe in magic?".

DSC_2794e



Read all about "The Royal Treatment..." here.

DSC_2234e



Go puddle jumping with us here...

DSC_2194e



And stay tuned...



You'll soon find out what these two have in common...

DSC_2385e



You'll see what Mickey found in our yard this time!

DSC_2810e



You'll get the scoop on the latest family injury...

DSC_0413e



And you'll hear all about Mindy's first prom. I simply can't wait any longer to share this beautiful photo. But you'll have to wait for the rest.

DSC_0080v7



Wasn't she just in kindergarten?



And, believe it or not, I still have MORE catching up to do. Does that tell you what the last couple of months have been like around here?! I'm exhausted, just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! Mindy could pass for a college kid in that picture! What an incredibly tender moment you caught, can't wait to read about prom night!

Donna said...

Mindy. Oh. My. Goodness.
And it WAS just yesterday. I'm sure of it. :)